Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Out & About: FKA Twigs Concert

Midterm week has finally come to an end, and I felt it appropriate to let myself finally have a little fun. So after a weekend of partying, I topped of the past few days going to an FKA Twigs concert. Let me tell you, this woman not only is super beautiful, her voice is amazing, and after watching her perform I am seriously thinking of taking a couple of dance classes because her moves were on fire!!! 
I mean everything about her was on fleek!!

Here are a few of my favorite shots. Thanks to my best friend Amanda's awesome Iphone 6 camera, and her amazing photography skills we were able to capture these amazing shots of Fka's performance. Check her more of her pictures out on her instagram and here!

This night was a sequence of amazing events, from viewing the concert from the front row of the stage, to the fact the my friends and I were able to get our LP's signed by FKA Twigs, the night was definitely one to remember.
What you don't see in these pictures is the amount of paparazzi that was waiting outside the Warsaw venue in Brooklyn waiting for FKA Twigs and Robert Pattinson to exit. Unfortunately the paparazzi provoked FKA Twigs to not come out to greet all of her fans. It's sad to see all of this negative comments and hate being spread all around the internet about this lovely couple. I just don't understand why people don't just accept the fact that they are a happy and talent couple... and that in all reality they have no control in who either Fka Twigs or Robert Pattinson end up liking. 
^^^
(signed LP's and Magazine)
This concert was spectacular & even the opening act, Boots, was great. 
If y'all are looking to discover new music I would def say to check both of these artist out. Boots
actually co-wrote and produced some of the songs off of Beyonce's last album. So y'all should def check him out!!!  (find him on soundcloud, here)


QOTD: What's your most recent new favorite new band or artist?
keep it classy.

xoxo,
-paintedREDD

No comments:

Post a Comment