Happy Sunday y'all!!! October has been quite the chaotic month for me; between midterms and managing my personal life, academics, and working full-time I've been completely drained. Thankfully, even though I've been exhausted I've also been really focused and inspired lately - hence my consistent posting. It's been almost 2 years since I've posted this frequently and I'm happy to say that I have plenty more post coming your way.
Here are a few of the products I've been loving this month:
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: with the change of season, comes a change in skincare and since Fall is now in full force my skin has been a bit dryer than normal. This facial cream not only moisturizes my skin, but keeps it feeling hydrated through out the day... yes, that means no flaking of the skin, easy makeup application, and an even skin-tone without the greasy residue that heavy creams usually have.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins: i'm a sucker so chocolate, and these sweet little pumpkins are a force to be recon with. With Double the amount of peanut butter, they leave you wanting more and more!
- Dr. Martens 1460 W in Purple Smooth : comfortable, stylish, and durable these boots are definitely winners! I've owned them for over a year and after finally breaking them in they are one of my favorite boots to wear. Whether it's raining, snowing, or sunny, these boots add a punk rock flavor to any ensemble.
- Bourjais Bronzing Powder: who wouldn't want a bronzer that smells like chocolate? I've re-found my love for this product and really do think it deserve some recognition. This product not only smells good, it's also super good quality & recently I've found myself preferring this bronzer from my Mac and Benefit ones.
- FKA Twigs LP1 & EP2: it's so so amazing!!!! I've become obsessed with FKA Twigs this year and these two vinyls/albums are wonderful!! I'm so excited to be seeing her perform live next week, and can't wait to share with y'all some pictures from the concert. Not only is she an amazing singer, dancer, or performer, her style is so unique and out of this world!! I think I love her mostly because of her fearlessness!
- Petite Maison Boxed Candle - French Bourbon Vanille: such a lovely autumn sweet vanilla scent.
- EOS Vanilla Mint Lip Balm: i've been waiting for a while for EOS to finally come out with a vanilla scent and this one is the mix of the best worlds, vanilla & mint!
keep it classy.
QOTD: What have your October favorites been?
Did you watch any awesome movie that you would recommend? or perhaps a book or cd? let me know in the comments!