Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Get Ready with Me Halloween : Cheetah

Hey Dolls,
So I made it back within the month, so I think that's a success in itself.
I survived my horrible MIDTERM week and decided to treat myself from all the studying by filming a video before my shift at work.
The filming processes was a bit rushed but it was because I was rushing to get ready for my shift at the restaurant while babysitting my niece.

I decided to go twinsies with my niece and we both dressed up at cheetahs.
I thought the cheetah/leopard would be one of the easiest costumes to do because I could use things I already had at home to begin with and things that I would be able to wear again normally.
I spent the whole week after Halloween working so I didn't get to edit this till now; but I hope you will enjoy the video.


Even though I had to work, I was lucky enough to have friends that came to visit me during my night shift waiting tables. :) <3 Love you all!
Products I used: 
Face:
Foundation & Concealer:
MakeUp Forever HD Foundation #150

BareMinerals - Purely Nourishing Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin 
Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer in Natural Tan
Tarte - Finishing Powder
Urban Decay - De-slick Setting Spray

Blush & Bronzer:
Nars - Laguna 
Benefit - Hoola 
Benefit - High Beam
MAC - Melba 
Beauty Rush - Gold Rush


Eyebrows:
Tony Moly - Tattoo Eyebrow Brown Liquid Liner 
Anastasia - Ebony Brow Duo Powder
Anastasia - Clear Brow Gel

Eyes: 
Urban Decay - Primer Potion
MAC - Vanilla
MAC - Cork
MAC - Honesty
Sephora  Liquid Liner - Noir Black
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo - 
MAC Eye Pencil - NC15/NW20 
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero
Lancome - Mascara Base
L'Oreal - Telescopic Lash 
Sephora - Outrageous Volume Mascara
Ardell - #206 Double Up Lash
Red Cherry - #602

Cheetah Spots & Cat Nose:
Too Faced - Waterproof Eyeliner - Perfect Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Bourbon
Kat Von D Liquid Liner - Puro Amor
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - ElDorado

Lips:
Illamasqua - Pristine


QOTD : What did you dress up as and do on Halloween?

Also I would love to get some recommendations or request for my next few videos... Let me know in the comments below!
xoxo,
keep it classy,
paintedREDD




 Here are a few of my co-workers awesome costumes and makeup!!
These two looked fierce!!!!!


How could I not include a picture of my beautiful niece and brother in law. I love this little girl with all my heart and she was such a sweetheart getting her face painted by her Titi-Riri.. aka me!
<3


2 comments:

  1. Looks really cute! Need to add a few products listed to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you're so cute,I'm going to subscribe to your yt channel right now!(:

    ReplyDelete