Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Makeup Look : Autumn Leaves



 In this tutorial I really tried to include different brands of makeup product, but for the eyes I mainly used a new palette I order from Sleek Makeup called the Au Naturel palette. I hope you like the makeup look, I was def inspired by the trees around my house all of them have turned into these gorgeous warm shades and look so beautiful! I think this look would be perfect for a family Thanksgiving party. Enjoy and tell me what you think. ^___^

Check out the tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnFq6b8AKw

Products I used:
Eyes : Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eye Shadows:
Sleek - Toast
MAC - Saffron
Rock and Republic - Provocative
MAC - Coppering
Sleek - Conker
Sleek - Moss
Sleek - Regal
Sleek - Noir
Sleek - Nougat
Sleek - Taupe

Eyeliners:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
MAC - Engraved
Sephora Jumbo Liner - 04 taupe

Mascara & Lashes:
Clinique High lengths Mascara
Red Cherry - 213

Cheeks:
Benefit - High beam
Benefit - Hoolah
Benefit - Coralista

Lips:
Hello Kitty Chap Stick
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Punch Drunk

Face:
Benefit - Erase Paste
MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealor

Hope you like the look, and if you try it out def let me know and send me a picture!

xoxo
paintedREDD

1 comment: