Friday, November 18, 2011

Shop -n- Tell


Last weekend I did a bit of shopping, couldn't help myself had to go check out the pre-Black Friday sales, and the VIB event at Sephora which gave me a 20% off coupon for online orders and in stores from November 11-14  (you know I love a good deal!) 
I asked in my last video if you would like to see my haul, so here it is! By the way in no way shape or form am I trying to brag about the things i've purchased, I love hauls because they are a way for me to learn about new products so that in the future I could buy them. 



Shop -n- Tell what I bought:
1. URBANEARS - Color: Plattan Canary
    I bought these at the Saks 5th Ave Outlet store and they were on sale 30% off the already reduced price so was super happy! I'm completely in love with these headphones, they kind have a retro feel and the color is just so unique I couldn't pass them up.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
    My favorite eye primer ever, has no drying time and has a light silky texture when applied onto the lid. Practically a colorless product and will prevent yucky creasing!
3. Bare Escentuals Purely Nourishing Cream for Dry Skin 
    I needed a restock on this product, I use it every night after I've cleansed and exfoliated my face to keep my skin super moisturized. I tend to have really dry skin and this has helped tremendously! Contains things like : Flax Seed Oil (helps soothe sensitive skin), Avocado Oil (which contains tons of vitamins),  Bech Tree Bud (helps firm and smooth skin), Wild Pansy (helps moisturizes and helps skin retain its natural water), etc. which your skin will drink up and keep you looking young and dewy!
4. Bare Escentuals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin
    Another restock, I love all the Bare Escentuals skin products this one I use for day time moisturizing.
Contains: Vitamins A, C, E, Flower Extract (which helps firm skin), Olive Oil (which helps with the skins regeneration), etc. all things your skin will thank you for giving it!
5. Kate Spade - Bow Earrings
    Got these super cute stud for such a good price, they value at $48.oo and with the outlet discounted prices I cost $22.oo and then had an extra 40% off so I got them for about $11.oo which is amazing compared to the original price! Had to get these, they're a perfect find for the holidays!
6. Kate Spade - Poppy print bag
7. nails inc. Magnetic Polish - Trafalgar Square
    Did a review on this product, it's a bit pricey, but is such a unique product! Click the link to see the review and more pictures (http://paintedreddd.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-impressions-nails-inc-magnetic.html)
8. Benefit High Beam 
    My favorite highlighter ever!!!! Gives me the perfect glow, I love applying this right onto the tops of my cheek bones for a pearlescent shine!
9. Benefit Moon Beam
    A new product for me, but it is very similar to Benefit High Beam except it has a more apricot luster.  They also say you should apply this under your makeup, but I think this looks lovely by itself.
10. Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola!
    I've been wanting to buy this perfume for about a year now... ok I'm exagerating , 2 years a couple of months! I think it a really feminine scent, florally, but not old smelling, I kinda think it smells like clean flowers...if that makes any sense!? The perfume has : Vanilla, Raspberry, Peony, Pear, and Cyclaman. All you need to know is it SMELLS GOOD!
11. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Color : Punch Drunk
     If you want instantly CHIC lips in one step, I would def go out and buy this product! No need to pack lip liner, lipstick, and chap stick, this product is pretty much all of those things in a conveniently compact package. Love it!

 Kate Spade Earrings and Makeup Bag
 Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Color : Punch Drunk
 Benefit High Beam & Moon Beam
Bare Escentuals Moisturizers 


Hope you found this helpful, leave a comment if you end up purchasing any of these products and how they worked for you :)

Wish you all a wonderful day!
-paintedREDD

Disclaimer: I bought all these products with my own money.


No comments:

Post a Comment