Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October Favorites!

Can you believe it October is already over, that's freaking CRAY CRAY!!!! Any who here I have my October Favorites which are some of the products and things I have be enjoying this month. I'm trying out a new format with my Favorites for the month from now on I think i'll be including a : book, cd, scent, and show that I have been really loving this month. If you like the new format def tell me so I can adapt my filming :D




Check out my October Favorites video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rLw8tr3OKo&feature=player_embedded

Favorites of the month:

  1. SpeakEasy Times CD 
  2. Vanilla Bean Noel Candle
  3. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
  4. Erase Paste no.2 
  5. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin 
  6. Tarte - Exposed (blush)
  7. Sonia Kashuk - Fatigued (nail varnish)
Hope you all had an amazing October!
-paintedREDD


No comments:

Post a Comment