Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spider Web Nails : Halloween Tutorial



Another Halloween nail tutorial, hope ya'll notice the quality difference! I just bought myself a new camcorder so my videos could have much better quality! I think this nail design is really simple and great for beginner at nail art! So cute! Feel free to switch up the colors and make this nail design your own :]

Hope you all like it, I def do! If you want to request any specific makeup looks/nail tutorials for Halloween let me know in a comment on my youtube page/ or on this video :)

Tip: If you're having a hard time doing this design on one of your hands ask a friend for help ^___^ 

Design Time : 20 mins
Difficulty Easy/Beginner


List of nail polishes I used:
  1. Jessie's Girl - Crush (orange)
  2. Milani - Black Magic (black)
  3. Absolute - White (nail art polish)
  4. Sally Hansen - 05 Diamonds (sparkly)
  5. Q Nail Art Pen/Brush - Black (black used for the pupils of the spiders eyes)
  6. Seche Clear (base coat)
  7. Seche Vite (top coat)
Tools you might need:
  1. Dotting tool (or dulled out toothpick, even a q-tip)
  2. Nail art brush

Hope you'll try out the design! If you do give me a shout out, and def send me a picture of how it turned out :)
-paintedREDD





No comments:

Post a Comment