Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Tutorial : Ventriloquist Doll



          Here's the first of the mad dash run i'll be doing for the month of October. I'm so excited, when I started my youtube channel this was what I was most looking forward to! Hope you like my first Halloween tutorial, many more to come!! But I will mention this is my first attempt at covering my brows, and I really had a difficult time doing it (and worse is that it didn't come out like I wanted, with time  and practice i'll get better) And remember if you don't have the same product i'm using just substitute it with anything similar you have in your collection. ^____^

Check out the tutorial for this look:




Products I used:
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eye Shadows:
Sugarpill - Poison Plum
Sugarpill - Dollipop
Sugarpill - Bulletproof
Urban Decay Stardust - Bobby Dazzle 
Ben Nye Aqua Paint - Cloud White

Eye Liners:
MAC (Eye Kohl) - Smolder
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
Jessies Girl - White

Mascara & Lashes:
Maybelline Falsies Flared
Red Cherry (bottom lashes) -501
Red Cherry (top lashes) - 102

Lips:
MAC (lip pencil) - Vino
NYX (Jumbo Pencil) - Milk

Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation - #150
MAC (eyeshadow) - Mystery
MAC (eyeshadow) - Carbon
MAC (eyeshadow) - Blanc Type
MAC Mineralized Blush - Feeling Flush





Hope you like it! If you have any request just leave me a comment with what you would like to see, I have planned many nail and makeup tutorials but would love your input.
-paintedREDD

No comments:

Post a Comment