Wednesday, June 17, 2015

inspiration: ash

Great friends challenge you to be better and do better. 
They can serve as inspiration and a sparkle to the most lackluster days; these are some shots my wonderful friend Ash & I took last year, and I thought it'd be a shame not to share them with the blogger community. 

Ash just launched her own website, 
please follow her on her journey to greatness in design, illustration, and paint : whoisash
Ash is literally one of the most bada$$ chics I have ever met, and her website doesn't disappoint.
Send her some love! 
top: brandymelville, ovar-all pants: asos, bralette: for love and lemons
my mother gave me there amazing sophia webster heels for christmas, I seriously can't get over how bright and cool they are.
xoxo,
keep it classy.

-maría.laexploradora

1 comment:

  1. You both are looking so gorgeous. The black heels are really so wonderful, I will love them with long denim skirt . The dresses you have had are so stunning and unique. The design and the color patterns are really awesome and charming. So nice to see.

    ReplyDelete