Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Out & About: Technicolored Nights

Sometimes life gifts you little signals to reassure you that you're on the right track; this rainbow house (Kolonihavhus) by Tom Fruin did just that for me. It added a pinch of magic to an otherwise low key night walking the streets of Brooklyn, and has helped inspire a new project I'm working on.
Life is full of up's and down's, and it's beautiful to see yourself overcome a situation you thought had no light. 
To new beginnings, more light in our lives, hope, positivity, success, and happiness.
I've been searching for all of these things, and think everyone deserves to have them present in their lives. 
...here's hoping that with perseverance, I'll achieve what I want. 

QOTD: What inspires you most in life? and when you are feeling down, is there somewhere in particular you like to go or do?

keep it classy.

xoxo,
-paintedREDD

No comments:

Post a Comment