Friday, September 2, 2011

August Favorites!



Doing my favorites products for the month of August, tried to have a mix of products in this video...but I find it super hard to pick a favorite eyeshadow of the month so haven't really been including eyeshadows in my favorite videos :/ Maybe next month I'll find one that I'll be super obsessed with and include it then. While organizing/rummaging through my makeup drawer I also rediscovered some affordable makeup and included it in this video! Hope you enjoy!



Click to be directed to my Channel:
www.youtube.com/paintedREDD

August 2011 Favorites:
- Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Flared Mascara
- MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
- NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer - Terracotta Tan
- MAC MSF - Semi Precious Gold Stone (Limited Edition)
- MAC Lipstick - Rebel
- Candy Baby (spun sugar and warm vanilla) Body Mist from Beauty Rush/VS
- Alexander McQueen : Savage Beauty 


Hope you liked this video!
Love Ya
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment