Friday, August 12, 2011

July Favorites!






























This month I'm excited about my favorites products of the passed month, because for a while now I've been trying to get use to more simple makeup. Every day in h.s I couldn't leave my house without makeup, and my signature winged liner. Lately I've barely been wearing makeup except for some blush and mascara, so this month I've chosen very natural looking products. Hope you like the video and the products I showed.

Click to be directed to July Favorites video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOAWMnKi_s

July 2011 Favorites:
- Jesse's Girl Polish - JulieG
- Mac Mineralized Blush - Warmth of Coral
- Benefit High Beam
- Mac Cream Colour Base - Improper Copper
- Anastasia Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
- Mac Lipstick - Petals and Peacocks
- Daisy - Marc Jacobs
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this look in the picture. Gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete